- 8:30 - 9:00 - Registration and Reception
- 8:00 - 9:10 - Welcome and Introduction
- 9:10 - 10:10 - Cem Altunbas: "University of Colorado Hospital experience with commissioning and operation of Varian TrueBeam Linac"
- 10:10 - 10:20 - Vender
- 10:20-10:40 - Break
- 10:40- 11:40 - CDPHE: "Registration of MP''s and Therapy Clinic review by the State"
- 11:40-12:10 - Steve Jones:"AAPM Proposed Membership Dues Increase"
- 12:10 - 12:20 - Vender
- 12:20 - 1:20 - Lunch / Chapter Business Meeting/New officer Introductions
- 1:20 - 1:30 - Vender
- 1:30 - 2:30 - Jerry White: ''''ACR-Clinical Implementation and Review"
- 2:30 - 2:40 - Vender
- 2:40 - 3:00 - Ali Kakakhel:"Commissioning a Cylindircal Teflon Phantom for Delivery Quality Assurance of SBRT Cases"
- 3:00 - 3:30 - Roy Keys:"Open access and medical physics"
The educational objectives of this program are to understand the goals and expectations of American College of Radiology accrediting on the working clinic. Learn and understand how new Linear accelerator technology is implemented by medical physicist''s. Learn about how the State of Colorado X-ray program will determine if an individual is qualified to be and Authorized Medical Physicist and how the states inspectors will critique the radiation therapy centers.
This meeting's targeted audience includes diagnostic, therapeutic medical physicists and medical dosimetrists. This meeting anticipates approved for CAMPEP.